Oregon is a beautiful state with plenty to offer tourists of all kinds. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing weekend escape or an exciting adventure, this guide has got you covered. From beautiful beaches to picturesque mountain towns, there’s something for everyone in Oregon. And if you’re looking for something fun to do on your vacation, be sure to check out our list of the 5 things to do in Oregon. From hiking and biking to fishing and whale watching, there’s something for everyone! So put on your hiking shoes and buckle up your vehicle – it’s time to explore Oregon!
1. Check out the mesmerizing Columbia River Gorge
2. Experience Portland’s stunning architecture at one of its many famous landmarks
3. Spend a day outdoors exploring the many scenic areas around Salem or Eugene
4. Tour Hollywood director Peter Jackson’s home and studio in Park Slope, Brooklyn
5. Take a hike along Oregon’s beautiful coastline – from Seaside to Rockaway Beach
Introduction: What are the 5 Awesome Places to Visit in Oregon?
There are so many natural and historic attractions to explore in Oregon, it’s hard to know where to start! Here are 5 of the coolest places you should definitely check out:
1. The McKenzie River National Recreation Area is a beautiful area that features miles of hiking trails and stunning views of Mount Hood.
2. Crater Lake National Park is home to some of the most unique scenery on Earth – including the world’s deepest lake at 9,192 feet deep!
3. For those who love history, Eugene offers plenty of museums and sites related to local culture and history, like the Lane County Historical Museum or Skinner Butte Regional Park Discovery Site Museum & Homesite (where Tom Hanks filmed part of “The Sunlight Project”).
4. Salem boasts more than 20 distinct neighborhoods with its own flavor (from Victorian charm near Pearl Street Market down to hipster haven Hawthorne), making it easy for visitors to find something interesting no matter their interests. 5. Mt Angel Meadows Regional Preserve covers over 2,000 acres with spectacular views ranging from Broken Top mountain all the way down into California Valley below 14er Mt Whitney — perfect for runners or hikers alike!.
Oregon’s Most Popular Attractions
Some of the most popular attractions in Oregon include The Willamette Valley Vineyards and Wineries, Fern Ridge Wildlife Preserve, Mount Hood National Forest, Crater Lake National Park, and more!
Due to its diverse nature and locations, Oregon is a top destination for tourists who are looking for adventure and new experiences. So pack your bags now, explore the state one by one with these things to do in Oregon before you go!